The cost of operating a fleet of vehicles can be very substantial. The goal of every company is to have an efficient workforce, save on overhead, and maintain productivity. However, we find that the person assigned with the task of sourcing the new vehicles for the company is often ill equipped to get the best pricing and product due to lack of experience. That is why outsourcing to a professional fleet broker makes perfect sense. Working with a broker grants you 2 major benefits. First is the buying power. You may have a fleet of 50-100 vehicles and purchase 20 vehicles per year, whereas a fleet broker purchases hundreds of vehicles per year, granting them significant purchase power with dealers. The second benefit is experience. A broker knows all the ins and outs of the industry, such as which vehicles are of highest quality, which are the best up-fitters, what are the best financing and leasing terms available, and much more.
We use the following strategic approach with new clients:
- Consult with the management team to identify vehicle needs in the company
- Locate the vehicle that meets your needs, is efficient, and reliable
- Obtain multiple offers from dealers and initiate a bidding war for your business
- Research each manufacturer to obtain the best fleet incentives
- Secure the lowest rates for leasing and financing
- Provide timely delivery to your home or office
Our goal is to make the process as seamless as possible, while obtaining the best possible deal and providing solid and unbiased advice, including market conditions, incentives, future values, and more. Having all of the necessary information in hand makes it much easier to make the right decision on your next vehicle.